As last season, the Fundació is once again organising the Practical Workshops on Cabuyeria, Diesel Engines and Electricity on board. As always, the event will be held at our facilities in the Nova Bocana of the Port of Barcelona.
With a limited number of places available for 15 students, which allows us to guarantee the effectiveness of the training, the FNOB is once again organising a series of Practical Workshops in the last quarter of the year, in addition to those already announced for Meteorology.
The trainers are the same as last season, Toni Cases for diesel engines, electricity and on-board systems and Bernat Ubía for ropes and nautical knots.
The scheduled dates are:
Practical introductory workshop on meteorology and routage tools for navigators.
- Dates: Tuesday 8 and Thursday 10 November (from 18h to 21h)
- Price: 110€ (including dossier, exercises and evaluation by the trainer)
Diesel engine maintenance workshop
- Dates: Saturday 19 (09h to 14h and 15h to 19h) and Sunday 20 (09h to 14h) of November
- Price: 175€ (including dossier and personal protection kit)
Workshop on knots nàutic
- Dates: Saturday 3 (09h to 14h and 15h to 18h) and Sunday 4 (09:30h to 13:30h) of December
- Price: €230 incl. kit (valued at €105)
Practical Workshop on Onboard Electricity
- Dates: Saturday 26th (09h to 14h and 15h to 18h) and Sunday 17th (09:30h to 13:30h) of November
- Price: 175€ (including learning dossier)
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details and we will send you detailed information about the workshop and the bank details to pay the registration fee.